With many college basketball fans’ NCAA Tournament brackets in tatters after yesterday’s Louisville upset, now things get interesting, sports fans.
Here are few ideas that can make the games even more fun when you’re all together watching.
- Put on fun music for in between periods and during commercials.
- Keep the drinks in a cooler close by instead of the refrigerator and don’t forget some sports drinks if you are also serving alcohol.
- Get some foam basketballs and hoops to compete against each other or set up a basketball game on the video player for some good competition.
- Give little prizes or gift certificates for the best super fan – face paint, fan regalia and foam finger. Or hold a sports trivia contest and reward the biggest info geek.
- Don’t forget the snacks – Emerald Nuts and Kettle Brand Chips! If you visit www.underdogbracket.com you can win instant prizes and even a chance to win $10,000 if you pick the lowest-ranked winner. As the tourney heats up, you can visit www.kettlereal16.com and enter for another chance to win $10,000. For a chance to win $50 instantly, visit either site or text “Kettle” or “Underdog” to 87963.
Have fun – anything can happen. That’s what makes March Madness the best sports event of the year for many sports fan. Good luck! ]]>