In a 3-part live series starting tonight, parent expert and author Sharon Silver, in cooperation with Moxie from www.askmoxie.org and The Huffington Post, helps you tackle some of the biggest parenting challenges.
Tonight, May 25th, at 9:00 pm Eastern/6:00 Pacific, Moxie and Silver kick off the seminar series Life Keys: A Live Conversation, with the first topic: Anger. They’ll be speaking live and taking your calls with questions and feedback.
Some of the big ideas they’ll be addressing:
• Is anger honest or bad?
• Does anger serve us or hinder us. Silver says the answer might surprise you!
• How do we deal with the anger that springs up from having children?
• How do we spot what triggers our anger or our children’s?
• Can anger be resolved?
The second seminar will be next Wednesday, June 1st and will be devoted to issue surrounding Love:
• Did the idea of love change for you when you became a parent?
• Is your love any different now versus when your child was smaller?
• How do you navigate the forever changing landscape of love?
• Did you feel loved as a child? If your answer is, “Not so much,” then how do you create love with partner and children?
• Has the love you have for your child ever gotten in the way of the love you have for your partner?
The third seminar will be held on Wednesday, June 8th and will concentrate on the topic of Expectations:
• Are your expectations motivating or debilitating?
• Has the infectious nature of expectations begun to rule your life?
• Has expectation inserted itself into your relationship?
• How do you release expectations?
So for the low price of $30 for all three seminars, you have access to a leading expert on parenting, ready to listen and help. If you can’t make the seminars, you can download an MP3 file, starting the Friday after each seminar to listen at your convenience.
Register right now at www.proactiveparentingstore.com/moxie_sharon_tele_semninars and sit back and relax, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and start learning!